Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas!?

Dusted off the treadmill today and decided to actually use it again. Life has been so busy that walking has seemed to consist of up and down the stairs doing laundry or at the store. Regardless, it's time to get moving yet again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that's the pattern I'm in as most of us tend to cycle through that way as well.

I figured if I'm going to walk again maybe I should catch up on the news. Of course the big news story today is whether we should say "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas". That's the news?!? Personally, there are some people in the world that need to focus on something productive. Can you imagine if all the people who spent time and money fighting over taking "Christmas" out of advertising, away from the tree, and also "God" out of our lives actually took the that same amount of time and money and focused it fighting a cause they can actually win where the world would be? Cancer research could be advanced, children could be fed, the education system could be in much better shape.

So...Merry Christmas everyone! In this home "God" is in control and in God we still and always will Trust!

I'm off to spend some money...still labeled in God we Trust, Christmas shopping!!!! Should be fun!

No comments: