Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Creative Memories New Friends

Creative Memories is always launching new products. There is always something to try, and even as a consultant I can't say that I am always SOLD on everything we have to offer. The funny thing is, we're always told "if you use it, they will choose it!"
That being said I try to use each of our products as they come out. Not only to improve my memory celebration, but also to be able to say, I've used it and give credibility to the product. The latest developments are awesome!
We went on a vacation to Idlewild on Monday August 11th. Came home from the trip knowing that I had an all day crop that I was doing the following Saturday. Put my pictures in Memory Manager, cropped, edited, labeled and filed. Printed them out and took my pictures, and the Family Quick Kit and in 2 hours I had a completed album of a vacation that wasn't even a week old!
Easy Does it, I would say so! Next Quick Kit Project, my son's Birthday Party album. Can't wait to get it done!


What about other memory celebration products...check out the Keepsake display coming out Sept 1st. Talk about a beautiful way to display photos and a calendar, as well as notes, and art work or other items you need in your kitchen or office to stay organized. Well done CM!

No comments: