Sunday, December 7, 2008

Time Warner my Favorite Place for Customer Service!

Would you belive, that Time Warner did it AGAIN! If you read my blog at all you would know that in October and November I've had to deal with issues with Time Warner. Now, it's December and just for the holidays I got to do it all over again!!!!

October-
signed up to get NHL Center ice on 10/7
10/8 3 calls from sales reps to ask if we want Center Ice..uh, yeah signed up for it!
10/9 3 more calls in a row with barely enough time to hang up from the sales reps
asking if we'd like...NHL Center Ice.

Somewhere between Oct and Nov Phil has to call in to get Center Ice reactivated on one of our televisions and is told that it doesn't normally come on both. (which is entirly untrue)

November-
11/5 receive a bill for double what it should be and call not once not twice but THREE times to finally get someone who understands that it is not my fault and to not hang up on me. After 2 days of messing with CSRs I finally get it straightened out. Receive 6 calls asking me to rate their customer service.

December-
12/6 go to watch a game with company over when...guess what it's not on both tvs. Call and get put on hold for 15 minutes (ignoring my guests) so I hung up. Get a call to rate the Customer Service. Rated them as extremely disatisfied.
9:45 call back about Center Ice and ask for a Manager get hung up on
10:00 call back, ask for a Manager, get told I have to talk to them first, and while being transferred get hung up on AGAIN
10:11 call back a THIRD time, tell the person I'm not going to answer any questions till I get a manager and they say, I see you're having problems with Center Ice and in 30 seconds poof it's restored! I told them we need a credit for it on our bill that it has been a waste of my time and energy since October. I get offered $10. HA! Told him that was unacceptable and so he said $15 was the best he could do. I told him I'm calling on Monday to the person who had to deal with the issue last time and after 10 minutes of being on hold he says $25 should make me happy. I of course told him that it did not make me happy, he could put it on my bill but I am still calling on Monday. That for the time I've taken to deal with Time Warner this year I could have made a lot more than $25 if I worked for them.

Don't worry Monday is only a day away and yes...they'll be hearing from me AGAIN!

No comments: