Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's been awhile, time to ramble.

Life just flies by and the things that have to get done do and the rest...well not so much.
Today I was hoping to be working as a sub in our school district, but did not get called. So...instead I'm going to catch up on the things on my desk and get some other things done around the house.


In the meantime, also getting set for this Thursday when the Wings open the Stanley Cup playoffs against the Blue Jackets. Can't wait to watch. The big question is whether to skip the PTA meeting so we can watch it in real time, or dvr it and watch it later...ugh decisions decisions.

Regardless...LET'S GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to change the laundry. Working from home is so great. If it wasn't raining I think I might even decide to do some yard work. We'll see.

No comments: