Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flat has now been seen in Austin, Texas!!!!



Flat Stanley has amazing ability to get from one place to the next! Now he is visiting with Amanda and her family in Austin, Texas!



He even took a minute to write Katelyn a letter.

Hi Katelyn,
Flat Stanley here. Just sending you a quick email to let you know I arrived safely in Austin, Texas. The weather here is wonderful!
The first thing I did when I got here was to get decked out in some Texas clothes. As you can see from my attached pictures I got new cowboy boots, a Texas hat and a Longhorn belt buckle! I've made a new friend here, named Trent. This evening we are going to play together.
I've attached a picture of me at the Texas State Capitol building.
Hope you're having a fun day at school.

Your friend,
Flat Stanley

To read more about his visit in Austin, you can visit http://brianandmandie.blogspot.com/2010/03/flat-stanleys-visit-to-texas.html

No comments: