Sunday, November 14, 2010

Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony Book 40

Ok, yes I'm possibly addicted to this series. They are fairly quick reads, and I like to know I've read every book in a series. It's a challenge I guess. Of course I've read every book Karen Kingsbury, the previous reviews author has ever written, also a challenge I suppose.

This book by Eoin Colfer introduces a new female counterpart to Artemis. She is equally smart and also knows about the fairy people. She has even discovered the demons and when they will appear in the human world. She takes a chance and actually beats him to capturing one which creates a new contest. Not only does Artemis have to figure out how to get the demons back from her, he also must do so while saving the demon world, the fairy peoples privacy and protecting the humans. The adventure is full of surprises. With more books in the series there were certainly be more reviews to come.

No comments: