Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to the World of Blogging

Seems like with all the technology we have everything seems to just ad one more thing for us to do. Blogging has done that for me in the recent months. Once summer hit, all sense of schedule was out the door as I was trying to spend every moment I could soaking in time with the kids and the sun. Now it's fall and I find myself once more ready to set out on the adventure of blogging about life, Creative Memories, and of course hockey!

Life is good. Yes, we're busy and sometimes feel like the walls are shutting in as we're running this race that we call life, but overall it is good. Today for instance, I could choose to be upset that I didn't get a teaching job or choose to embrace what I have been given today, which is time to get some jobs that I keep pushing off to the back burner done. So, I'm choosing, the second one. Why go through life being upset! Besides, with the lack of a job today I was able to go for a walk, run the dishwasher, get cards made for my cousins new baby and thank yous done and still have time to meet a friend to work on a project at church, which will lead to Chipotle for lunch!! On top of that I'm going to be able to stop and get some new shoes and pick up some gifts that are needed for the weekend.

With working sometimes now during the days I'm finding taking the time I have to do what needs to get done is so important. Like preparing 4 dinners while making dinner Sunday evening. Now, I have at least 4 days I don't have to worry about what to do. It's all ready to go. Tonight, since I didn't have to teach today I plan on getting a couple more dinners ready at dinner. Life is good, it's what we make of it, and how we choose to live. I want to live it to the fullest!

No comments: