Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cape Refuge (Book 21)

Wow! This was a really good book. I thought I had it figured out early on, but then the twists and turns led me in a whole different direction.
The story is about 2 sisters whose parents are murdered. The family runs a house on Cape Refuge that takes in people trying to restart their lives after tragedy or jail time. Who could kill such nice people? Why would someone do such a thing? Could their son-in-law really be guilty of the crime? All these questions run through your mind as you try to solve the case before the local law enforcement agent does. It will keep you twisting and turning right until the end!
I can hardly wait for the next book in this series by Terri Blackstock...the library just called, I think my book might be in. Got to run!!!!

No comments: