Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More books!! book 37?!

Realized as I was writing on the blog today that I never posted a review on Bed of Roses or Savor the Moment book 2 an 3 in the Bridal Quartet Series by Nora Roberts. Actually, read them this summer, but since I am keeping track I'll call them books 37 and 38! (think I went well above the 12 I was planning on reading this year!)

Bed of Roses is the story of the florist in the Bridal series. Emma, is a true beauty who men swarm around, but she hasn't been able to find the right one. In this book she realizes that sometimes you have to look close to home to really find happiness.

Savor the Moment is book 3 in the series. In this book pastry chef Laural finally realizes her dream of knowing true love. She has perfected her world of pastry can she perfect and keep a relationship alive.

Both books were great romance stories. Looking forward to Happily Ever After which is set to be released in November of this year.

No comments: