Monday, December 17, 2007

Create Your Own Beautiful Cards!

The cost of cards these days is crazy. True you can find some here and there for .99, but generally speaking it's a lot more than that. Pictures to me say so much more, as do the words I would choose to write verses the words some card maker who doesn't even know my family might choose.

That's why I've begun to use Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus for all of my card making. It's quick, it's easy and it's Personal!

Here are a few samples of cards I've done recently.

Beautiful cards for .19 at the most! Certainly, can't beat that. Invitations, Thank yous, Birthday Cards, or just because. They'll never be the same again. AND Most people would think twice before just throwing out a picture. For more information on making photo cards go to www.mycmsite.com/kropwithkathy and look at the Storybook Creator Plus Software. or email me at kropwithkathy@yahoo.com
Need to go make up a photo card template for 2 classes at my children's school. Their teachers are using them as cards for the kids with Polar Express pictures! Activity today, card tomorrow!

No comments: