Monday, February 11, 2008

California Here I Am...

Flat Stanley has been spotted again! This time in California! He has been traveling with our incredibly cool, amazing Aunt Barb and Uncle Chuck. They just returned from Egypt, where they let Flat Stanley visit pyramids and the Sphinx. When they returned it was time to head out to see their Grandbaby Owen turn 2! So...off they went with Flat Stanley in tow. Here's the letter he sent to Zach:

Dear Zach,
I traveled to Los Angeles this past week. Your cousin, Andy, took me to see the famous HOLLYWOOD sign in the Hollywood Hills. I was thrilled to see it. I stayed in Los Angeles a few days until I had to pack my bags to go to another great location. You will be hearing from me again soon.
Love,
your traveling buddy,
Flat Stanley


No comments: