Monday, February 11, 2008

Headed for Ireland!

Did you ever have a dream? Something you just have always wanted to do or go see? I was just telling my husband this fall that the one place I think I will always want to go would be Ireland. There is just something Magical about it when I think of it. Probably to many books I've read that turn it into a Magical place, full of adventure, but regardless it's just a place I've always wanted to go.

Well, the time has certainly come for dreaming big. Creative Memories offers incentive trips to their consultants every year. Trips where they treat their consultants to the best life has to offer. I've talked to consultlants who have gone on the trips and I've seen pictures it's amazing what they give and do for their people. I've been to conventions and if they treat us like that at a convention, I can't truly imagine how great it would be on a trip.

While sitting at Regional Convention this last Saturday they began the video feed leading up to where the 2009 trip would be. There were shots of foreign places, and the people and cultures that visiting different places would introduce you to. There was green, green grass, and rich blue seas, there was the reds of the fabric and the colors of faces from all over the world. It was exciting watching and thinking where could it be?! Is it New Zealand, Australia, where is it...then suddenly the camera whooshed across the water and up a cliff and Irish music began playing. We all screamed (500 women in a room, what do you expect)! The 2009 trip will be to...


Dublin, Ireland! I'm planning now...because I'm not going to miss going to a place I've dreamed of, all for FREE!

"Ireland I am coming home,
I can see your rolling hills of green
and fences made of stone
I am reaching out
won't you take my hand
I'm coming home
Ireland." - Garth Brooks

If you want to come with me, just log on my website www.mycmsite.com/kropwithkathy, and join my team. Dreams were meant to be shared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Ireland too! I am a CMC and was so excited when I seen the trip!

I've not been able to find any of the information yet, like how much sales and how many recruits.. do you know when it will be up or how many/much?