Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now the Blur is GONE!

Wow! That is the best word to describe the Lasik surgery! I was truly stressed about the first part, won't go into details for those of you who don't like medical type stuff. I think I about broke the one ladies hand during that first part, but as she told Phil she could tell I was relaxing more and more as I went through it.
Basically came home and slept the rest of the day. My eyes are still a bit blurry off and on today. But the weirdest part is being able to see this well without glasses on. I keep thinking, I should have them on. It's like a mental game to try and convince myself that I am seeing well and don't really need them! BUT IT IS COOL! I'm glad I did it, and trust me, ask my friends, if I can do it pretty much anyone can!

Thought you might like the update!