Friday, January 4, 2008

It just figures

Starting off a new year is like starting a new blank piece of paper. Everything is fresh, clean..ok well not clean, but it's a new start. Hung the calendar in the kitchen and carefully marked things out that will be taking place this month. Finished transferring all the info from my consultant calendar, and made sure to mark all of the hockey games in red. This morning, I put the new tournament schedule on the calendar, walked down to my computer and IT"S CHANGED! UGH!

I'll admit I quite type A. I like things to be just right, not that they always are, and not that I can't be flexible, but on occasion I rewrite the to do list if it looks messy. It's my area of control what can I say. So now, I need to go back up to my calendar and cross off and rewrite 3 hockey games. Just goes to show that even in 2008 I need to be more flexible, or use a pencil to write things down.

No comments: