Friday, January 4, 2008

Sorting Photos

Just received 200 photos in the mail today! I now have all of the photos from 2007 either scrapbooked or at least printed. This is the first time I've been this close to having the year prior done at the start of the new year. Why is that?

Well 2 things really. First, Memory Manager software from Creative Memories has allowed me to sort, edit and delete pictures so that when I go to print my photos I have only the ones I really need. It also tracks what photos I'm printing so I don't have to worry about that either.

Secondly, the power palettes by Creative Memories are phenomenal. They allow me to quickly crop photos, match with paper, and get them into my album. In a moment of true honesty I'll let anyone reading this in on the secret that my pages are done from September - November but not one is journalled. It's the hardest step to take. Oh, well. So, next Thursday at my all day workshop I plan on powering through the rest of 2007!

How awesome it will be to have it finished.

For more tips checkout www.mycmsite.com/kropwithkathy

No comments: