Thursday, January 3, 2008

Let's Get this New Year Started!

WOW! Did 2007 go fast or what?!? Seems so hard to believe that it's 2008, but here we are and in 363 days we'll be saying wow...didn't 2008 go fast too!


Kiddos are back to school today. It's been so quiet...ahhh the sound of the washing machine churning away. I've really enjoyed having the kids home, it has just been hard since we've had so much going on. Kids sick, family in, hockey tournament, family in. Of course with them going back to school means time to get restarted on everything. Laundry, cleaning, Christmas decorations put away, bedrooms taken back over...the list goes on, but so does time. Eventually, it will get done.


The thing I'm really excited about getting back to is my business with Creative Memories. I took a bit of a break while the kids were on break. What a great advantage to working from home. I was able to continue to take orders, and process orders, but not have to leave the house for work. So, now it's Jumpstart January. I'm working on finishing the 2007 album, doing a digital Christmas album and booking some events for January and February.


There is the cutest mini display board that hosts can earn for free. I have mine with the kids Christmas cards, sitting on my work table. It's such a neat product.
The everyday display board is also incredible. We currently have ours in the Red Wings Room (ok, we're obsessed with hockey around here). The board itself comes with magnets and clips to attach memorabilia in a great display format so that it can be changed out or left as is. We plan on changing ours out whenever we get to the next Red Wings Game.

The thing I think I continue to love the most about Creative Memories is the something for everyone product line. I still love the traditional album making products but the new stuff is so exciting and fun that it makes treasuring family memories all the more fun and easy. Off to work...I just love what I do.

I'm always looking for consultants to join my team, if you want to love working...drop me a line! or look on my website www.mycmsite.com/kropwithkathy and sign up today.

No comments: