Friday, May 25, 2007

Let's Get Started

That's the new motto for summer, or maybe for life. Today I'm heading off to walk with a mom in the neighborhood. She walks everyday and offered to loan me her other jogging stroller so I can walk with her and my 5 year old. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully we can establish a routine and keep it going throughout the summer. We'll see once the boys are home from school how that goes.
Closet cleanout needs to start today too. The kids stuff has managed to continue to pile up over the school year and now it is time to attack it. My goal is to get it done before Zach's last day of school.
Finally, it's time to get the school albums started. I usually wait until summer, but with Katie off I'd like to get hers done and then have Zach's ready to go. It's also time to build up my Creative Memories contacts. We have such incredible new products that I can't wait for my customers to use and enjoy. I can't wait to use them myself!
This is going to be an awesome summer. So...let's get started!

No comments: