Monday, January 11, 2010

Finished the Book- Book Review

Finished the Vampire Diaries books I've been reading this weekend. I had previously read The Awakening, and The Struggle. The book I just read through contained The Fury and Dark Reunion. What I did enjoy about the books were that they didn't quite end the way you would expect. I am usually pretty good about figuring out what is happening and who is doing what. A few times with all of these stories I was surprised.
I also felt more like I was reading a Murder Mystery then another Vampire story. There was still the element of fantasy and Vampires but there was more too it then that. If you are looking for something quick, and light to read that will capture your attention I would suggest these books. If you want to read more about real life, well...Vampires won't do that for you! I just checked on Amazon and apparently there is another book that came out this fall call Return:Nightfall, guess it's time to order that from the library.

No comments: