Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting off 2010

2010 has arrived and with it a desire to reclaim my life. Reclaim the organization of things, reclaim the clutter, reclaim healthier habits. Will that be easier this year? Will those resolutions that I've made in my mind at least be fulfilled by the end of the year?

It's hard to say. At this point I feel good about moving forward. So far today, I've read my bible, exercised, drank more water, read a few chapters in a novel, worked on photos, spent time with my kids and cleaned out the upstairs medicine cabinet, my bathroom drawer and the fridge! Off to a good start I would say. Tomorrow is another day, another challenge to see what I can accomplish. The main resolution for this year is this...let nothing go to tomorrow that could be done today, but in doing that stop stressing about what needs to be done and take it one step at a time. Live life, enjoy life, and capture it one photo at a time of course! Stay a list maker and don't get distracted by the form of adult attention deficit disorder that Moms in general are so prone to get distracted by. Finish one job, find time to relax and move forward. Don't regret the past, learn from it and be better today because of it.

Happy 2010! Look out, it's another year, and another chance to make it real!

No comments: