Friday, February 28, 2014

How to Raise the Perfect Dog- Book 13

How to Raise the Perfect Dog by Steven Yeo

I thought this book might be interesting. We have a great dog, who is fairly well behaved. We still have to work on a few things, and I'm sure ubber trained dog owners would think she lacks many skills, but for our family she's fine. Basically the reasons I downloaded this book was for some quick tips or other ideas to use with her, and also because it was free. So glad that it was free was part of the picture. 

Yes, this book had some tips, and some ideas I hadn't thought about. It is certainly more geared for the new puppy owner than for owners of an almost 3 year old dog.  The thing that really irked me about it was the number of times it told me how Eukenuba dog food would make housebreaking easier and my dog smarter.  I'm sure the food is great, but if I wanted a Eukenuba commercial or information I would have gone to their website.

I give this book 2 stars. Some good ideas, but a FAIL when it comes to making me want to read anything else by the author for fear of what other product they are going to try and get me to buy into.

No comments: