Friday, February 28, 2014

Priced to Move- Book 15

 Priced to Move by Ginny Aiken

In the midst of the fairly deep thought books I'm reading I decided I needed a light hearted break.  I literally picked this book on my Kindle based on the fact that I had downloaded it back in August of 2012 and had not yet gotten to it. 

It was a pleasant surprise. The book was filled with lively characters, and mystery.  The main character Andrea is someone that you can identify easily with. She wants something different for her life and she isn't sure how to get it.  In the process of looking for it she gets, in a sense, taken over by her Aunt Weeby and her Aunt's best friend Mona.  She wants to do right by them, but sometimes they make it so difficult.  I was not at all expecting the adventure that awaited when I started the book.  Andie, as she likes to be called, is gemologist who knows her stuff. After a fast pace job in New York leaves her with an ulcer she moves back home to Louisville. What she doesn't bargin for is an even faster pace life in her home town.  This time filled with murder, and clues that she can't help but try and put together.  Will she find the answers in time, or will she be the next victim? 

I highly recommend it for it's fast pace, and colorful characters. 

I'd give this book 5 stars. 


No comments: