Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost there!

Got a call today from my Unit Leader with Creative Memories! Just found out I'm only $230 away from qualifying as a Unit Leader myself. YEHAW! This is so cool. Creative Memories is such a great company, with great products, and they really spoil their consultants. The even cooler thing about hitting this goal is that I will get to go to an incredible training next month. Training is such a great way to get motivated and get excited about my business. It is so much fun.

The best thing about working from home though is being able to set my own hours and do my own thing. Which is why at 2:30 in the afternoon I can choose to do yard work, and other jobs I want to get done, and finish making phone calls later. It's up to ME! I love my job!

Can't wait to see what the month totals end up at....this is cool!

No comments: