Saturday, September 1, 2007

Tool Time

Creative Memories has so many useful tools, it is hard to figure out which one I would say is truly my favorite. I do find that I use them for so many things aside from my album making. Today alone I used the personal trimmer, to get the paper just right for a project my kids were working on, the scissors that are always useful and the tape runner to help adhere the paper to the kids project. (forget the messy glue!)

The personal trimmer is probably one of my most used tools. It's a mini paper cutter, with a friction cutting blade which allows me to cut paper and not myself. I can also trim photos, stickers or whatever else is little and needs an edge cut off. It has a straight edge that helps me line everything up, so there is no more need to cut things a second time to get it right. It is definitely a tool that I would recommend to someone just getting started, or who is an old pro with album making. It also makes a perfect teacher gift!

No comments: