Friday, September 12, 2008

Completed Projects

My pile of to do may be growing on one side of my desk, but the project pile on the other is getting done! I am so excited about several different projects that I've wanted to do for a long time are now how long I've wanted to create a birthday party album for each of my kids. With Creative Memories Quick Kits in Celebration and I Do, and only 2 hours I have pages done for 8 different years for Zach and 6 different years for Katie. Not only that but room for the next few birthdays up to age 12, all I have to do is add the photos! My Halloween costume album is the same, completed up to this year...which of course hasn't happened yet (add to to do list..find Princess Leia and Luke costumes soon!). I've also hoped to create an album with the portraits of the kids that so often just sit behind the one currently showing in the frame. I recently received a FREE school embossed album from Creative Memories (they love spoiling their consultants) and also FREE school paper. So in just 20 minutes today I laid out an entire album of paper, created a title page and have Zach's kindergarten and first grade picture in the album. As soon as we get the new school pictures this year I can quickly ad Katelyn's Kindergarten and Zach's second grade photos!
WOW! Maybe this year will be the one where the album projects get caught up. With the quick tools and supplies I have with my company I think it is possible.
I love what I do for a job, and now it's helping me continue to celebrate what I do as a mom too!

No comments: