Monday, September 8, 2008

Got time to Read??

Got time to Read??? Usually, I'd say no! But I'm convinced that a little stress relief each day will make the work easier, and put me in a better mood so, I'm allowing myself time to read or relax a bit everyday. Of course what to read is always a good question.
My newest book obsession is anything by Karen Kingsbury. She has a style that allows you to feel like you know the characters and their lives. The Baxter series which is actually 3 different series combined is a must read. Having finished that, except for the final book to be released later this month, I'm now reading the Forever Faithful series. They are great books and easy to read. Now if I could just convince myself that doing laundry is a stress relief activity too I'd be all set!

No comments: