Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Real Workout

Ugh! My arms are now killing me. I just spent the last 9 minutes in boxing drills on the Wii Fit program. Of course I was trying to prove to my 8 year old that I can do better than him. (which I did!). The Wii fit is not for the light hearted exercise fan. There are some fairly good workouts.
I realize that true exercise guru's might feel otherwise, but still the yoga is not always easy to hold the positions, and the strength training I haven't even attempted yet. It addition now that I've done the step program and unlocked the next 2 levels I have the goal of doing even better on it. I've also unlocked the advanced boxing as of today! It's a lot of fun, and does get the heart rate up and the muscles burning.
Now Zach is on the program trying to box his way past my record. Hope he gets it, it will give me something else to aim for!

No comments: