Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Did It!

Wow! It is a great feeling to get something accomplished. Today after 4 months of making calls I have completely called through my entire customer data base. Now it would be great to say that it took me that long because I have so many customers, but truth is...it simply took me that long to find the time to make calls and log them in!
Have I increased my business any by making the calls? Well, at least all of my customers have heard my name, website and phone number one more time. I did get a few that want more information and a few that want me to add them to my email list. So, who knows where that will lead. Regardless, I'm no longer fearing the phone. I have something to offer with Creative Memories that can change lives. Whether or not they are interested is completely up to them!

Gosh, that feels good.

No comments: