Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Weekend...don't blink!

Another weekend is about to be here. I know technically that Friday is the start of the weekend, but really it doesn't officially start for most people until they are home from work or school. In this case I have about 10 more minutes of weekday to deal with before the kids get off the bus.
What is in store for this weekend...if you ever read my blog or facebook entries you'd know there is one word that will appear in this weekends activities for sure..
HOCKEY!

The boys will be starting the weekend off with leaving for Youngstown at 5AM for a scrimmage. Upon their sleepy return we will do normal Saturday stuff. The evening holds a movie night for the kids with Grandparents, while I host my next Creative Memories workshop. Sunday, church and another hockey game. The kids are excited though because Sunday night we will be watching Extreme Home Makeover (sorry Phil) as Creative Memories has donated items to the girls room.

Hope everyone has a good weekend...I'm down to 7 minutes left of the week, got to run!

No comments: