Friday, February 20, 2009

What's Next?

Ever find yourself completing one thing only to wonder...what's next? Sometimes it seems like that is how life is lived. We get through with one thing and immediately need to know what's next? Right now I have several projects going. In my mind I'm trying to get all the details together and somehow I keep coming back to what I'll need to do when this next thing gets done. I guess the thing is sometimes it's fun to have nothing that's next. Just enjoy the day and not worry about where you have to go, or what you have to do. With that in mind...time to go clean the house and set up for tomorrows Creative Memories event and then get ready for World Friendship Day on Sunday. After that it's getting ready for Regional Convention...that's What's Next!

No comments: