Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weather Change Mayhem

Every time the weather changes drastically I get to feeling wiped out. Not sure why, always attributed it to my blood not thickening or thinning as quick as the temps do around here. Now I'm noticing it's effecting my kids as well. Both have been fighting headaches as the temps have been rising and the weather is changing so much. I would rather it be 50 than 20 any day, but the fact that it will most likely dip back down makes me nuts. In the last 2 days Z has even visited the school nurse twice. Once for a stomach ache, related to sinus issues I'm sure and once for an itchy red eye...once again related to his allergies bothering him. I'm beginning to think I need to be a walking pharmacy of headache and eye relief. Or, maybe we should just move. Nah, guess I'll stop at the drugstore before I head up to school this afternoon, my heads throbbing as it is, I can only imagine that Katie's is as well.
At least the sun is shinning a wee little bit!

No comments: