Monday, February 2, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

Another week has started and already I'm feeling the pull of having so much to do and not much time to do it. Not sure how that happens so fast. I think I have it all organized and then suddenly, the day is off and things are not going as planned. Oh, well maybe my version of the song would go like this

To the tune of Manic Monday
Got to get the kids on the bus
got have friends kids to school by 9
If I got out of bed early
I'd still be running short on time.

Cuz it takes so long to get the kids to get dressed and preparred
I'll get the kids off to school then figure out what's next to do.

Just another Manic Monday oh oh
Yesterday was superbowl Sunday
oh oh
Don't really care who won oh oh
Wings play Blues tonight looking for a hockey fight.

Ok, I'm to tired to really make the song work but at least I feel like I had one moment to myself. Got to run...kids are wanting more snack, go figure!

No comments: