Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Catalog smell

I brought a new catalog home with me from Creative Memories showcase. I have looked through it several times now. I love the color, the layout, and the quotes. I really enjoy the fact that it is inspiring just to look at. I never noticed until my downline came over today that it had the new catalog smell too.

Just like a new car it is full of great things, new materials, new experiences and new adventures waiting to be capture. Just like a new car it can take you places you could only dream of, and get you there faster with the brand new digital and picfolio tools. So, I guess it stands to reason just like a new car it should have it's own smell.

Breaking the catalog open it starts with our co-founder Rhonda Anderson http://www.creativememories.com/MainMenu/About-us/Our-story. Her life, a husband 4 children, 2 grandchildren. Her story and her way come next. We all have our own life, our own story and our own way. Creative Memories for me has always been just the tool that has helped me get my story into the albums. Now, as my buisness I'm able to help others do that same thing.

I've heard a lot of people comment how scrapbooking is not for them, they don't have time, they aren't "crafty" enough. Honestly, album making is not all about scrapbooking. It's about telling our story, of our life and our families. Putting it down in words so that others that come behind us will know their legacy. This new catalog, just unveiled at the Creative Memories convention this past weekend, is just one step in finding the right tool for each person to tell their story. Some people are digital, they want to do it quickly and easily using the computer. Some want to just write a few things here and there and get their photos into albums quickly. Picfolios are great for them. Still others do enjoy the traditional album making style. While some may just want to showcase their families memories on the wall. Whatever someones style it would be hard to find someone who couldn't find something CM has to offer to help showcase the best in their life. I can't wait to look through the catalog again, and I'm even more excited to get out and help others to Celebrate their lives! I'm not a scrapbooking consultant...I'm a memory celebration consultant.

No comments: