Saturday, August 18, 2007

What's new?

Sitting in Panera right now, trying to figure out how it has possibly been 9 days since I've posted anything. I guess I should appologize again, but heck this could end up being an endless post of appologies for being busy with the kids, or work and not doing one more thing. So, sorry if you were expecting an appology.

What's new? So much has actually happened in the last 9 days. Zach has been placed on a mite 3 travel hockey team. He is so excited, we are too for that matter. Already have received his first practice schedule. Next week Wed, Fri, and Saturday. I get the feeling we will be spending a lot of time at the ice rink. Hope they have a wireless connection out there. Kids are getting geared up for school. I feel like I've accomplished a huge task in only spending $90 on school clothes. I guess it helps when your older sister gives you a lot of clothing. So, really I only bought each kid 2 pairs of shoes and 1 new outfit. I could really put each child in an outfit that they've barely ever worn for several days. I guess I should add clearing out the closets and giving stuff away to my list of things to someday get done.

School starts in 5 days for the oldest and 8 for the youngest. It's a weird time. I'm looking forward to the break, but at the same time after about a week the house I'm sure will seem quiet. I'm just hopeful that I will really be able to jump into my Creative Memories Business, volunteer at school, get caught up on house work and be available when the kids get home. At least for now those are the goals.

No comments: