Monday, August 6, 2007

Showcase the Best in Life

Wow!!! Even with the busyness of summer I did manage to find time to head off to Creative Memories National Convention! I'm so excited about all the new and exciting things that are going on. I learned so much and I can't wait to share what I've learned with my family, friends and customers.

20 year anniversaries are a big deal, and Creative Memories made sure that they made a big deal out of it. As a consultant we were treated to incredible meals, fantastic seminars, and free products! CM is quickly becoming a company about Memory Celebration, and I can't remember which speaker said it but "we are not your Mother's scrapbooking company anymore" They have vowed to never do away with the traditional album making products, but WOW the new product line is unbelievable. Traditional, digital, slip in, framing!!!!! If you take pictures there is something for you to celebrate the memories you have just created.

I plan on adding more information daily about different new and exciting things. Of course all the new products can be seen on my website www.mycmsite.com/kropwithkathy. First though I feel it is important to explain something I learned about myself while I was in Minnesota.

I am a wavy frame! What in the world does that mean? Connie Podesta (www.conniepodesta.com/main.html) was our key note speaker. She describes people as squares, triangles, circles and squiggly lines. I fall very much into the square category. Organized, detailed, OK annoying to anyone who is not organized and detailed, BUT I also found that I fall into the caring aspect of the circle, and the idea aspect of the squiggly line so...I have found that I have become a wavy frame. (check out the product line and it will be apparent how I came up with that)

She was fabulous! She reminded me that it is good to know what you do. I own my own business. Sometimes I feel like I have to say that I'm a wife and a mother first, and those are very important. Know longer will I apologize when I say "in addition to be a wife and a mother of 2 I am a business owner. I help people celebrate their memories!"

I want my family to know how proud I am to be able to be there for them, and how excited I am to share with others how to celebrate the memories they have with their families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a great seminar, reminds me about the topic of different categories of people. Surely helped me understand my team members at work.
You are in business you might this might interest you, the Young Entrepreneur Society from the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com. A valuable resource for business.