Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Dog is Freaked Out

We have a wonderful, black lab, named B'Elanna. She is a good dog, with the exception of her being a bit emotional. Phil left for Florida on Saturday and ever since she has followed me around the house, going in bathrooms, and the laundry room where typically she would not go. (she isn't a fan of tile floor). She's also sat by the front door waiting for the kids to let her out when they are trying to get out to the bus in the morning. Now I don't know if it's her age this time, she's almost 12, or the fact that Phil is gone, or the fact that it is cold...today only 7 degrees at the moment. I do know it's not like her. On top of it today she has not eaten her breakfast yet. She didn't eat yesterdays until I was home around 1:30. So, I guess we'll see if she is ok after he gets back. At least he can be happy that someone in the house really missed him!

No comments: